Saturday

Jenn & Den ask random college students...

Do you ever crave beer?



“By ‘crave’ do you mean I want beer, but I’m completely out? Is it just beer that I’m out of, or am I dying of thirst and there’s nothing at all to drink? I mean, if it’s life and death, and there’s only Tang…. When you say ‘you’ do you mean me?”







“Do I ever crave beer? Are the Kennedys gun-shy? That’s like asking if I’m in the mood for more air. Or asking Paris Hilton if she’d mind a bit of attention. That’s like asking Michael Jackson…uh, never mind. Do I ever crave beer? Why, you got some?"







“Dat’s whack! When G-Dog’s in da house and der’s beer…I swagger and swipe the cargo. Ah…uh, sorry. I can’t seem to get that song by Warcloud out of my head. Catchy. Anyway, I’m Gregory, and actually, I prefer a soft Chardonnay. Bitches.”







“It depends. When I do have a taste for beer, I lean toward a Bells Oberon Ale for its spicy, fruity balance and 6% alcohol content. Oooooh…and before they went out of business, I used to love Bad Frog Frogenpschorr Wheat before making love. Mmmmmm.”

5 comments:

  1. Hilarious. You may be "older" students Jen and Den, but you are not out of touch with what college kids. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful. :-)

    And for the record, I DO crave a beer here and there and would prefer a Stout, thank you.

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitch...yes, but the question is: will she return the [wink] favor?

    Anon 4:42...thanks...and we prefer the word "mature."

    Pearl...we appreciate your visit and enjoy your blog...in fact, someone spilled a bit of Guinness on the keyboard while viewing it. Your welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Hey! Don't you start school soon? Are you guys nervous?

    ReplyDelete